The Brigham and Women's Hospital (BWH) Broadcast Studio provides high quality television interviews whenever news happens.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital provides on-campus studio facilities to the broadcast news media for live or taped interviews with BWH physicians, researchers, administrators and other experts. The BWH studio is fully equipped with a network-quality set, professional studio lighting and sound and a state-of-the-art 16x9 television camera operated remotely by Boston Bureau Productions.
The professionally designed set offers a variety of options including a modern interview area, an oversized clinical exam room and a work space.
Watch a video tour of the BWH studio:
Specific options available for TV networks:
- Remotely-operated 16x9 live camera with pan/tilt capabilities
- Professional lighting and sound
- Flexibility of a one-on-one interview, or an interview with multiple experts
- Interviews can be conducted live from anywhere in the world or taped locally in the studio
Specific options available for radio networks:
- Professional grade microphone and studio surroundings
For more information or to book the studio for an interview, please contact BWH Communication & Public Affairs at 617-525-6370. If you are calling after business hours, please call 617-732-6660 and ask to page the Public Affairs on-call staff member.
This page was last modified on 4/17/2017