Current Employment Opportunities in the Division of Global Health Equity
Qualitative Research Manager
The Rwanda Population Health Implementation and Training (PHIT) Partnership is a seven-year, $8.55 million heath systems strengthening research grant that unites the Rwandan Ministry of Health and University of Rwanda’s School of Public Health with the Global Health Delivery Partnership—Partners In Health, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and Harvard Medical School. Now in its sixth year, the PHIT Partnership is entering a critical evaluation phase, and we are seeking a qualified qualitative researcher to join the PIH/IMB Research Department.
The Qualitative Research Project Manager will be leading a key element of the impact evaluation of the PHIT Partnership, based within the Research Department at Partners In Health Rwanda-Inshuti Mu Buzima, and will be a member of the Harvard-based Global Health Delivery Partnership Research Core. The successful candidate will be a key member of the team and must demonstrate excellent research, management, and leadership skills.
Please note that application materials cannot be accepted by DGHE staff.
All applicants must apply via the Careers at BWH website above.
View open positions via Careers at BWH website.
Positions Available with Affiliated Institutions
Partners in Health
The Medical Director works closely with the Ministry of Health, other implementing partners in Neno, and APZU colleagues to oversee and help implement overall planning, project implementation, supervision, and monitoring for clinical and community activities in Lower Neno. This position has a significant focus on harmonizing processes and vision with the clinical and community team in upper Neno / Neno District Hospital. It is a mixture of direct patient care, clinical mentoring, hands-on project implementation, and oversight of staff at Lisungwi Hospital. The Medical Director reports to APZU’s Director of Clinical Services, and the success of this role requires good communication and strong working relationships with all PIH departments and district partners.
Last Mile Health is seeking top talent to be based in Boston and New York to help plan, execute and scale its innovative strategies to save lives.
Last Mile Health is growing rapidly, with several new open positions as of today. Please see below key hires most needed within our organization:
- M&E Data Systems Manager, Liberia- responsible for designing innovative ways to utilize our organizational data resources to help team members across different functional areas draw insight about our programs and operations
- Major Gifts Officer (New York, NY) - manage relationships with individuals and philanthropies
- Partnership Officer- Serve as a member of the in-country operations and partnership leadership teams, participating in strategic planning and decision-making
- Partnerships and Development Manager- develop and manage systems that strengthen communications across teams
- Deputy Director of National Partnerships- identify new in-country partnership opportunities, support negotiations with potential partners and formalize partnership arrangements
- Grants and Compliance Officer-design, implement and oversee the public sector grants management program
- Program Officer-develop operational plans for the recruitment, training, and deployment of community health workers in Liberia
- Director Health Systems- set the overall direction and goals of the Health Systems team, defining targets, setting aggressive milestones and measuring program performance
To learn more about available positions with our affiliates, please visit http://www.pih.org/pages/employment/openings/
This page was last modified on 5/12/2015