Physicians in the Department of Neurosurgery are currently using Patient Gateway. If you are already registered and would like to contact your provider, visit: Patient Gateway.
Patient Gateway is a secure and convenient online tool that allows you to:
- Communicate with your doctors
- Schedule appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- Receive test results
- Request insurance referrals
- View your health record information
- Update mailing address and other demographic data
Setting up your personal Patient Gateway account is simple. A request form asks you to provide basic information: your name, gender, birth date, telephone number, email address, home address, and your Brigham and Women’s health care provider(s). You then can choose to verify your identity online (using an RSA security tool to gather specific questions that only you can answer) or to have an Access Key mailed to you within 7 business days.
Take advantage of Patient Gateway:
- Password protected, secure access to your medical information
- All day, every day availability -- no waiting on hold, ever
- Speedy connectivity and ease of use (Patient Gateway now runs on PC and Macintosh computers using Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari browsers.)
- Prefilled forms that streamline your requests for service
- Our clinician-approved HealthWise Knowledgebase, providing the latest health information in clear, everyday language.
To sign up, visit: Patient Gateway.
This page was last modified on 2/21/2017