Thank you for choosing to have your baby at Brigham and Women’s Hospital! We are known world-wide as a leader in obstetrics and newborn care.
Our staff will do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
Below you will find all the information that was mailed to you in your registration packet, including important information about your hospital stay and newborn care.
To help us prepare for your delivery, please complete the Registration Form and mail it back to us as soon as possible.
Please mail to:
Obstetrical Admitting Office
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
75 Francis Street
Boston, MA 02115
- Welcome Letter (PDF)
- OB Disclosure Statement (PDF)
- Patient Rights
- Visitor Policy (PDF)
- Advance Directives
Preparing for Your Baby and Newborn Care
- A Guide for Expectant Parents (PDF)
- Guide for New Parents (PDF)
- OB Anesthesia Brochure (PDF)
- Baby-Friendly Initiative
- Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Defects
- Hearing Screening (PDF)
- Newborn Screening Tests
- Cord Blood Donation
- Immunizations (PDF)
- Admission, Hospital Stay, Registration Form: (617) 732-4005
- Insurance Questions: (617) 732-4087
This page was last modified on 3/9/2017