Researchers in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) are dedicated to advancing all aspects of OB/GYN care.
Our research centers conduct both basic science and clinical research to explore a wide range of OB/GYN conditions. Physicians and scientists work together to investigate risks, test treatment strategies, and analyze outcomes associated with these conditions to optimize diagnosis and treatment for our patients.
Our primary areas of research include reproductive medicine, perinatal research, uterine fibroids, epidemiology, cytogenetics, genital tract biology, gynecological oncology, maternal-fetal medicine, and reproductive biology.
- Center for Perinatal Research
- Center for Reproductive Medicine (Raymond Anchan, MD, PhD; Stacey Missmer, ScD)
- Center for Uterine Fibroids (Cynthia Morton, PhD)
- Epidemiology Center (Daniel Cramer, ScD, MD; Karin B. Michels, ScD; Kathyrn L. Terry, ScD
- Cytogenetics Research (Cynthia Morton, PhD)
- Genital Tract Biology (Raina Fichorova, MD, PhD)
- Gynecology Oncology (Alex Shu-Wing Ng, PhD)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (Thomas McElrath, MD, PhD)
- Reproductive Biology (Raina Fichorova, PhD, MD)
This page was last modified on 12/21/2016