The Mellins Society is the official alumni organization and is open to all graduates of BWH Radiology’s Residency and Fellowship programs. The Mellins Society seeks to strengthen the network of BWH Radiology alums through sponsored programming that includes CME courses, grand rounds lectures, and regional events; posting and circulating job opportunities among the organization’s members; humanitarian outreach; and fundraising for initiatives central to BWH Radiology’s education mission.
Signing up to become a member of the Mellins Society is easy. Simply complete this form to be added to the email and standard mail distribution lists to receive updates and announcements from the Mellins Society.
Benefits to Former Residents
- Marked discount for admission to BWH postgraduate courses
- Opportunities for on site minisabbaticals at BWH
- Opportunities for case consultation
- Networking for hiring new grads
- Networking for finding former classmates
Teaching opportunities at BWH
Benefits to the BWH Program
- Educational outreach opportunities such as visiting radiologist sessions
- Job placement opportunities for graduates
- Ability to survey graduates to improve our residency training
- Develop a sense of community
This page was last modified on 6/1/2016