Our patient coordinators assist patients with setting up initial appointments and help existing patients manage their care. They are ready for your call.
- Main number for questions and returning patients: (617) 732-6824
- New patients registration: (866) 489-4056
- First time patients: (617) 732-5922
New Patients Must Register First
Before making your first appointment you must register by calling the Brigham and Women's Hospital (BWH) registration line at (866) 489-4056. The staff will walk you through the process of registering as a patient at BWH.
Schedule a New Patient Appointment
After registering, ask to be transferred to the Division of Thoracic Surgery to speak with one of our new patient coordinators who will ask for the following:
- Basic information about yourself
- Your health care insurance information
- The address and phone number of your referring physician(s), if any
- The nature of your illness or concern
Your patient coordinator will tell you the name of the surgeon you will be meeting with and the date, time and location for your appointment. The patient coordinator will also let you know what to bring with you to your appointment. If you have questions, the patient coordinator should be able to provide an answer or will put you in contact with the appropriate person.
If you would prefer to have us contact you to schedule an appointment, please fill out the new patient appointment/referral form and we will get back to you.
If you are an established BWH thoracic surgery patient, please call us directly at (617) 732-6824 to schedule an appointment.
This page was last modified on 6/24/2016