We make every effort to maintain a healthful and secure environment for you, your family, and our staff. Therefore, the hospital is a nonsmoking institution with restrictions on tobacco use and does not permit patients to use or have in their possession alcohol or drugs that a physician does not prescribe for medical treatment.
- Alcohol use is not permitted.
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital is a nonsmoking institution.
- Patients may smoke only with a written order from their doctor, and only in one of the designated smoking shelters.
- Visitors are not permitted to smoke at all while in the hospital or on hospital property.
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital has a Fragrance-free Policy – please avoid using scented products.
This page was last modified on 12/16/2015