Health Information Services (HIS) can provide you with copies of your medical records related to care and treatment at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
HIS does NOT provide radiology films or copies of hospital bills. Such requests should be directed to the appropriate department.
- For radiology films, call the Film Library at 617-732-7180.
- For copies of hospital bills, call Billing Customer Service at 617-724-1914.
- Patient’s full name (include maiden name if applicable)
- Address and telephone number
- Date of birth
- BWH Medical Record Number, if available
- Date of service
- Physician name
- Complete mailing address to send copies
If you are requesting copies for purposes of continued care, please state this in your request and an abstract will be provided at no charge. Otherwise, a fee may be associated with your request. If you are in immediate need of copies or have questions regarding your request, please contact a receptionist at 617-732-4939, Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (excluding holidays).
(ASB I), L1, Rm LL104A
75 Francis Street, Boston, MA 02115
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (excluding holidays)
**Please mail your request to:
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Health Information Services: Correspondence Section
75 Francis Street
Boston, MA 02115
This page was last modified on 4/24/2012