Brigham and Women's Hospital is committed to providing patients with high quality health care and to forming relationships that are built on trust. We hope these documents will help you better understand your rights and responsibilities as a patient.
- Patient Confidentiality – Policies and procedures used at BWH to protect patient privacy and confidentiality of medical information.
- Privacy Notice – A notice regarding how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information.
- Promoting a Healthy Environment – Policies to maintain a healthful and secure environment for our patients, visitors and staff.
- Your Rights as a Patient – A summary of both federal patients’ rights law and the Massachusetts Patients' Bill of Rights.
- Your Responsibilities as a Patient – The actions you can take to improve your health care and help your caregivers best meet your needs.
This page was last modified on 1/15/2016