Orientation space is limited; please register student interns two weeks in advance of desired orientation date. Incomplete orientation requests, incomplete documents, and requests received less than one week prior to the requested orientation date will not be processed. Per Occupational Health, OHS appointments will not be scheduled nor clearance given until OSSVS has received complete immunization records and proof of TB tests.
1. Schedule your student intern to attend a NSSO by sending the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
* Please remember to verify that the person you are hiring has the appropriate visa and work authorization prior to beginning the on-boarding process. Complete immunization records and proof of two Tb tests, one within a year and one no older than 90 days (2 TB tests are REQUIRED).
2. The new student intern and requestor will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com with a link to the HealthStream training, their username, Partners password instructions, and instructions for completing HealthStream.
3. The new student intern will bring these following documents to orientation:
4. After attending the NSSO with above mentioned documentation, the intern will receive clearance from BWH Occupational Health (pending all health screening requirements have been satisfied). Once cleared by BWH Occupational Health the student intern is able to secure a BWH ID badge (OSSVS will facilitate both processes) and is eligible to begin at BWH.
Keep in Mind: In the event that the Student Intern you are on-boarding is a minor (age 16-17) s/he will also need the following: