This course will provide a high level overview of the REDCap tool. In collaboration with the Harvard Catalyst, REDCap is a free, secure, web-based application hosted by MGB Research Computing and designed to support electronic data capture for research studies. Learn more about REDCap here.
Learn about study start up, project life cycles, data management, and how to program data fields and branching logic. There will be time devoted to user’s Q&A and design questions.
This course is geared toward investigators and staff at all levels interested in the utility and capability of REDCap for research. Participants may find it helpful to view our online videos prior to attending.
• Access REDCap and request new projects
• Understand the types of projects that REDCap can support
• Collect data using different methods to send survey invites and directly from participants (self-reported) in clinics
• Program data collection instruments and utilize the program features
• Lynn Simpson, Research Data Collection Services Manager - RISC at MGB
• Jeremy Alphonse, Research Data Collection Services Project Analyst - RISC at MGB