20 & 22 Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA 02035 – PLEASE NOTE: When these addresses are put into Google Maps and many GPS programs, directions are provided to 20 or 22 Patriot CIRCLE instead of our address at 20 & 22 Patriot PLACE. Please be aware of this problem and consider using MapQuest or the directions and maps below.
Driving Directions to Patriot Place
From Boston and points North:
Interstate 93 South (Southeast Expressway) to Interstate 95 South; Take Interstate 95 South to Exit 19 (old exit 9) (Foxboro) onto Route 1 South. Follow Route 1 South approximately 3 miles to Patriot Place on the left. Enter at P6 Drive.
From Worcester and points West:
Interstate 90 East (Massachusetts Turnpike) to route 495 South; Exit 26A (old exit 14A) onto Route 1 North. Follow Route 1 North approximately four miles to Patriot Place on the right. Enter at P6 Drive.
From the Cape Cod and points South:
Interstate 95 North to Interstate 495 North; Exit 36A (old exit 14A) onto Route 1 North. Follow Route 1 North approximately 4 miles to Patriot Place on the right. Enter at P6 Drive.
Driving Directions Within Patriot Place:
- Heading South on Route 1, pass Patriot Place Drive on the left and proceed up the hill on Route 1 to the P6/Patriot Place main entrance on the left.
- Coming North on Route 1, head to the top of the hill after the South Plaza entrance to the P6 entrance on the right.
- Turn into the P6/Patriot Place entrance. Once you enter the P6 Drive, keep left and follow the signage to the Health Care Centers. This will direct you to take a right turn between Davio’s Restaurant and Bar Louie Restaurant.
- After taking the right turn, follow the one-way street to the Health Care Centers – 20 Patriot Place will be on the left, and 22 Patriot Place will be on the right.
Parking Guidelines for Patients:
- Patients may access the drop-off area in front of building by following the signage.
- Patients may also utilize the free valet parking located in front of the Health Care Centers by following the signage.
- Patients may follow signage for "Health Care Center Self-Parking" just beyond the handicap-accessible parking area.
- Also available are 18 handicap-accessible parking spots located in front of the Health Care Centers, readily accessible for patients needing this accommodation.
View larger map of Patriot Place