The health and safety of our patients, families and staff is our top priority. As we welcome patients to our hospital from overseas, we are taking a comprehensive approach to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. We know that COVID-19 will be with us for the foreseeable future, so we’ve implemented the following measures to provide the safest possible environment before, during and after your treatment in Boston.
Following our safety protocols, your designated patient program manager will take you and any traveling companions through our COVID-19 screening process prior to traveling to Boston to assist in ensuring that you arrive in Boston as safely as possible.
Other Safety Measures Throughout Your Stay
- For all transportation services arranged through our International Patient Center, drivers always wear masks and gloves.
- Vehicle interiors, including seats and high-touch surfaces, are sanitized before and after every passenger ride.
- All passengers are asked to wear masks in the vehicle, unless wearing a mask is not medically possible.
SAFE SUPPORT SERVICES
- The International Patient Center can arrange for no-contact delivery of groceries, prescription medication, pharmacy supplies and other items.
- The International Patient Center can guide you to restaurants offering no-contact meal delivery.
- The International Patient Center can refer you to laundry and dry-cleaning services that will pick up and drop off your clothes using contactless methods from your hotel or apartment.
Learn more about the Brigham and Women's Hospital Safe Care Commitment.
Contact the International Patient Center
To learn more, call our International Patient Center at +1-617-732-5777 (Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST), or email BHIntl@bwh.harvard.edu.
For more detailed information about seeking an appointment, visit our contact page.