To provide exceptional pharmaceutical care through excellence in pharmacy services, medication safety, process improvement, education, research, and community service.
To be a recognized leader in delivering cutting edge pharmaceutical services including: clinical pharmacy services, pharmacy operations, medication safety, patient education, staff development, research, and technology innovation.
Pharmacy Code of Ethics
Our pharmacy staff:
- considers the wellbeing of every patient in providing equitable, compassionate, and safe care
- respects the values and abilities of colleagues and other health care professionals
- facilitates evidence based, rational, and cost-effective pharmaceutical care
- endorses and promotes the principals of continual process improvement
- maintains professional competence through lifelong learning
- serves individual, communal, and societal needs