At Brigham and Women's Hospital, we provide convenient ways to access care. Virtual Visits are one-on-one video or phone appointments with your health care provider. These visits allow you to get medical care and guidance from the comfort of your own home. Whether it's a follow-up appointment, or a first-time consultation about a procedure or surgery, our specialists are here to help you. Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and more are here to help you stay connected to care.
Schedule a Brigham and Women's Virtual Visit today and see how our care never stops.
Advantages of Virtual Visits
Our health care providers can help established or new patients stay on track with medical care that’s personalized to their needs. During a Virtual Visit, your health care provider can:
- Address a new medical concern (like new symptoms or changes in your health)
- Follow up on a specific health condition
- Review or order lab work, imaging or test results
- Answer questions about a medication or therapy, order a new medication or refill a prescription
- Discuss an upcoming procedure or surgery
How Virtual Visits Work
Our practices offer care that comes to you, and not the other way around. Virtual Visits are conducted through a video conference platform on Patient Gateway or Zoom, or via phone call.
Learn More About Virtual Visit Setup