Neal I. Lindeman, M.D.
Molecular Diagnostics and the Cytogenetics Laboratory have moved to a state-of-the-art new facility, the Center for Advanced Molecular Diagnostics (CAMD), on the fifth floor of the Carl J. and Ruth Shapiro Cardiovascular Center. CAMD has been created to better integrate the services between the laboratories and to foster new and collaborative initiatives in the arena of personalized medicine. CAMD is co-directed by Drs. Neal I. Lindeman and Cynthia Morton.
To order a test, please fill out this form and submit along with the specimen to lab control or CAMD (5th floor of Ruth Shapiro Cardiovascular Center).
The Molecular Diagnostics Test Menu includes:
- Quantitative RT-PCR (Taqman assay) for BCR-ABL1 mRNA
- ABL1 kinase domain mutational analysis for Gleevec resistance in CML patients
- Qualitative RT-PCR for PML-RARA mRNA
- JAK2 V617 Fdetection for chronic myeloproliferative disorders
- PCR analysis of immunoglobulin or T cell receptor genes for B or T cell clonality
- KRAS mutation analysis as a predictive indicator for therapeutic response in metastatic colon cancer
- BRAF mutation analysis for Thyroid papillary carcinoma, melanoma and colon cancer and low grade gliomas
- EGFR mutation analysis as a predictive indicator for therapeutic response in metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
- MGMT promoter methylation analysis as a prognostic and predictive indicator in glioblastoma
- Microsatellite Instability (MSI) testing as a screen for Hereditary Non-polyposis Colorectal Carcinoma (HNPCC)
- Cystic Fibrosis carrier screening test for 39 commonly mutated loci within the CFTR gene (Luminex Tag-IT assay)
- Factor V Leiden and Prothrombin (F2 G20210A) point mutation (Invader assay)
- HPV screening for high risk DNA types (Qiagen/Digene Hybrid Capture II)
- HPV genotyping by restriction-length polymorphism analysis
- Southern blot analysis of immunoglobulin or T cell receptor genes for B or T cell clonality and/or for clonal EBV
For more information please contact (857) 307-1500
This page was last modified on 5/11/2012