The Neurosurgery staff at the Brigham and Women's/Mass General Health Care Center works closely with each patient’s referring physician, as well as with a multidisciplinary team of specialists from neurology, medical oncology, radiology, orthopedics, rehabilitative medicine, and other disciplines, to evaluate each case and provide complete management of pre-surgical and post-operative care for neurological conditions, including:
- benign and malignant brain tumors.
- cerebrovascular diseases.
- movement disorders and epilepsy.
- vascular abnormalities.
- degenerative spine disease.
- other related brain and spinal disorders.
To schedule an appointment or to learn more about our Neurology/Neurosurgery programs, call 1-866-378-9164.
This page was last modified on 11/17/2015