Our Plastic Surgery program at the Brigham and Women's/Mass General Health Care Center provides a full range of services for adult patients with congenital (present at birth), neoplastic (new growth of abnormal tissue), traumatic or aesthetic needs. Beyond general cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, services include:
- Breast surgery – reconstruction, augmentation, lift, reduction (male or female), lesion excision, tattooing, scar revision.
- Facial surgery - reconstruction, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), face lift, neck lift, rhinoplasty (nose surgery), scar revision.
- Hand surgery – cosmetic and reconstructive.
- Mohs reconstruction – a procedure to reconstruct the face following Mohs surgery.
- Laser skin care services – for acne, hair removal, scar treatment, spider veins, sun spots, melasma (dark pigmentation).
- Wound care - surgical and non-surgical treatment of patients with wounds resulting from diabetes, atherosclerosis, peripheral vascular disease, neuropathy, radiation, venous stasis, trauma, surgery, burns and many other conditions that lead to difficult wound healing.
We also offer an array of injectable cosmetic treatments, including Botox® and Juvederm®.
To schedule an appointment or to learn more about the Plastic Surgery services offered in Foxborough, please call 1-866-378-9164.
This page was last modified on 11/17/2015