The Podiatry program at the Brigham and Women's/Mass General Health Care Center specializes in treating foot and ankle disorders. Our podiatrists are keenly aware of how treating the feet and ankles relates to patients’ total health care needs – always keeping this in mind as they work with the patient to find the best treatment option. Our specialists deal with the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of the entire spectrum of feet and ankle disorders, including soft tissue and muscular pathologies; arthritis, circulatory and neurological disease; and nail disorders, calluses, corns and ingrown toenails.
The Division of Podiatry offers a wide variety of services for treating the foot and ankle:
- Ingrown nails and warts
- Dermatological: calluses, nail deformities, fungus nails, ulcerations, athlete's foot and foot infections
- Diabetic and arthritic foot care
- Qualified second opinions regarding surgery
- Bunions, hammertoes and neuromas
- Sports medicine – foot surgery, orthotics, cuts, blisters, pronation - sometimes presenting as shin splints, arch pain, hammertoes
- Foot injuries – sprained ankles, foot fractures
To learn more about our Podiatry services in Foxborough, please call 1-866-378-9164.
This page was last modified on 11/17/2015