The diagnostic imaging team at the Brigham and Women’s/Mass General Health Care Center provides a wide range of diagnostic imaging services, enabling us to accommodate nearly all outpatient clinical needs right here in Foxborough. State-of-the-art imaging at the Center is performed by licensed technologists who adhere to strict quality and patient safety protocols. The radiologists who subsequently interpret the images have been carefully selected to provide the ideal mix of generalists and sub-specialty experts.
We have a variety of advanced imaging modalities, including:
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- computed tomography (CT).
- single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) imaging.
- digital mammography.
- bone densitometry – used to evaluate bone mineral density.
Additionally, sub-specialty experts from Brigham and Women’s Division of Musculoskeletal (MSK) Imaging maintain a presence at the Center twice a week, performing a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic image-guided procedures, including:
- arthrograms – x-rays used in combination with contrast dye to examine joints.
- magnetic resonance (MR) arthrograms – magnetic resonance imaging with contrast dye.
- computed tomography (CT) arthrograms – computed tomography with contrast dye.
- diagnostic and therapeutic joint injections.
This page was last modified on 11/17/2015