PRESS RELEASES View all
Nov 23, 2015
Want to Remember New Names? Sleep on it.
Study highlights the importance of post-learning sleep on the ability to remember faces and names.
Nov 19, 2015
Study Suggests Military Data Supporting Damage Control Resuscitation Has Altered Civilian Practice
New research, in iine with IOM priorities, strengthens need for military and civilian partnerships
Nov 18, 2015
A Precision Medicine Approach to Nanomedicine: New Method Developed to Predict Response to Nanotherapeutics
Researchers use MR imaging with magnetic nanoparticles to predict which tumors may be more responsive to therapeutic nanoparticles.
BWH IN THE NEWS View all
Nov 27, 2015
- Why doctors overprescribe antibiotics — even in cases where they're useless -- Vox
- Partners enters a genetics market -- Boston Globe
- Doctors Strike Will Not Lead To Increased Patient Deaths, According To Research Published By BMJ -- Huffington Post UK
- Dirty Air Poses a Particular CV Risk for Women With T2D -- MedPage Today
- For women with diabetes, air pollution has higher heart risks -- Fox News
- Doctors' strike: Analysis finds that NHS patients will not be more likely to die during action period -- Independent