Sep 29, 2016
Brigham and Women’s Hospital Celebrates the Opening of the Building for Transformative Medicine
The new building accelerates the translation of science into the clinical setting
Sep 12, 2016
Study Expands Number of Known Blood Pressure Genetic Associations
New research from BWH investigators, along with two simultaneously published papers, doubles the number of genetic loci for blood pressure.
Aug 29, 2016
Radiologists Detect Breast Cancer in “Blink of an Eye”
Study investigates how trained radiologists are able to distinguish normal from abnormal mammograms when shown images for only half a second.
Sep 30, 2016
- Brigham and Women’s expands its campus with a $475m building -- Boston Globe
- Inside Brigham's $475M Building for Transformative Medicine -- Boston Business Journal
- The Perfect Massage for Every Ache and Pain -- Allure
- How to Sleep Better During Pregnancy -- Fit Pregnancy
- Colonoscopies inaccurate when determining surgical site for cancer cases -- Becker's Hospital Review
- How Does Arrhythmia Differ in Chemo-Induced Cardiomyopathy? -- MedPage Today