Donald B. Levy, MD, Medical Director
We are available to see patients for individual treatments or for a multidisciplinary evaluation. This collaborative approach has been particularly helpful for musculoskeletal disorders such as back pain, neck pain, overuse injuries, or other problems such as, headache disorders and stress related conditions.
Comprehensive services available at the Osher Clinical Center For Complementary and Integrative Medical Therapies for patients include:
The Osher Center offers consultations on:
- Behavioral health/mind-body evaluation;
- Cholesterol management and cardiac risk reduction;
- Dietary herbs, vitamins and supplements;
- Integrative medicine – health, wellness and prevention;
- Neurological disorders;
- Non-surgical approaches to orthopedic problems;
- Nutrition counseling.
The Osher Center also offers courses to help you improve your health and wellbeing. Click on the links below to learn more.
Learn more about our services >>
Send Feedback to: Brigham and Women's Hospital
This page was last modified on 4/24/2013