Brigham and Women’s Location
500 Brookline Avenue, Suite E,
Boston, MA 02115
Our office is located just steps away from Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s main building, at the corner of Francis Street and Brookline Avenue.
From the North
- Head south on route 93.
- Take exit 26 (Route 28/Route 3 North) toward Storrow Drive. Keep left at the fork in the ramp.
- Turn slight right onto Route 28 S/ Route 3 North. Merge onto Storrow Drive west.
- Take left at ramp toward Kenmore Square/ Fenway/Route 1 south exit. At the lights, bear right onto Boylston Street.
- At the third set of lights, bear left onto Brookline Avenue.
- At the fifth set of lights, the office is located at the corner of Francis and Brookline Avenue.
From the West
Head east on the Massachusetts Turnpike.
- Take Route 128 (I-95) south for approximately one mile.
- Take Route 9 east for six miles.
- Take a left onto Brookline Avenue.
- At the third set of lights, turn right onto Francis Street.
From the South
- Head north on Route 3 (Southeast Expressway)
- Take Massachusetts Avenue/Roxbury exit 18.
- At the end of the ramp, cross Massachusetts Avenue onto Melnea Cass Boulevard.
- Follow Melnea Cass through 8 traffic lights and take a left onto Tremont Street.
- Take first right onto Ruggles Street.
- Turn left onto Huntington Avenue at intersection with Ruggles Street.
- At the 2nd set of lights (Brigham Circle), turn right onto Francis Street. The office is located at the corner of Francis and Brookline.
South Shore Location
1032 Main Street, Weymouth, MA 02190
(across the street from Friendly’s Restaurant)
From the North
- Head South on 93
- Merge onto MA-3 South toward Quincy/Cape Cod
- Merge onto Main Street/MA 18 South via exit 16 B towards South Weymouth/Abington
- Our office is located at 1032 Main Street on the left
From the South
- Start by going MA- 3 North
- Take Route-18 South exit 16 towards South Weymouth
- Take slight right onto MA-18 South/Main Street
- Our office is located at 1032 Main Street
2014 Washington Street, Newton, MA, near the intersection of Routes 16 and 128 (I-95), one mile south of the Mass. Pike (I-90).
- Take the Massachusetts Turnpike to exit 16 (West Newton).
- Follow Route 16 West for 1-1/4 miles to parking garage entrance on your left (2000 Washington Street).
From West of Route 128 (I-95)
- Take Massachusetts Turnpike to Route 128 (I-95). Proceed south on 128 (I-95) for less than one mile.
- Take exit 21/21A to Route 16 East.
- Proceed on Route 16 East ¼-mile to the parking garage at the second hospital entrance on the right (2000 Washington Street).
From North or South Route 128 (I-95)
- Take Exit 21/21A to Route 16 east.
- Proceed on Route 16 East ¼ mile to the parking garage at the second hospital entrance on the right (2000 Washington Street).
- Take Green Line D (Riverside Line), outbound to Woodland stop.
- Walk to Washington Street and turn left.
- Hospital is two blocks on the left.
Brigham and Women's Health Care at Patriot Place
20 Patriot Place Foxborough, MA 02035
This page was last modified on 8/22/2014