Suite 402, 4th Floor
Brigham and Women's Health Care Center
850 Boylston Street
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- This location has free parking and free valet service.
- There is a free shuttle bus that runs from the Service Center at Brigham and Women's Hospital to 850 Boylston Street at least once every half hour. Click here for shuttle information.
From the West
- From route 128, take exit 20A, Route 9 Eastbound.
- Continue 4.1 miles on Rt. 9, past the Chestnut Hill Mall on the left; and .3 miles past the Chestnut Hill Benevolent Association on the right).
- The entrance to 850 Boylston Street will be on the right.
From the East
- Take Brookline Avenue South to Route 9.
- Go outbound on Route 9 for 1.7 miles, and you will see 850 Boylston Street on the left.
- Continue west on Route 9 past the building for .3 miles, staying in the left hand lane.
- Make a U-turn onto Route 9 East (in front of the Chestnut Hill Benevolent Association).
- Turn right into the parking lot at 850 Boylston Street.
Be sure to instruct the driver that you are going to 850 Boylston Street in Chestnut Hill.
By Public Transportation
- Take the MBTA Green Line (B, C, or D trains) to Kenmore Square.
- From Kenmore, take bus # 60 to route 9. (The bus runs every 20 to 30 minutes and takes about 25 minutes to reach 850 Boylston Street.)
- Ask the bus driver to let you off at the Chestnut Hill Fire station, which is across the street from 850 Boylston Street.
- For MBTA directions, call 1-800-392-6100 or visit the MBTA website.
This page was last modified on 3/22/2016