Brigham and Women’s Hospital offers a full range of services and amenities to support the practical and emotional needs of our patients and their families.
Patient Care Services
- ATM Machines are located at the:
- Tower Building Main Lobby at the 75 Francis Street entrance.
- Ambulatory Services Building Lobby at the 45 Francis Street entrance.
- BWH Backup Child Care Center – provides child care services for the children of BWH patients; located at the Brigham and Women's Ambulatory Care Center, 850 Boylston Street, Chestnut Hill.
- Deliveries of Mail and Flowers for BWH patients should be addressed to:
(Patient’s first and last name)
(Room number - If you don't know the room, call 617-732-5164)
Brigham and Women's Hospital
75 Francis StreetBoston, MA 02115
Flowers may be ordered from the BWH "The Shop on the Pike" at 617-732-7878.
Please note: To safeguard patients, certain units such as intensive care units (ICUs) and medical oncology units restrict flower deliveries. Also, to protect latex-sensitive patients and staff, latex balloons are not permitted at BWH. Mylar balloons are welcome.
- Dining options for visitors include:
- O'Naturals – located in the Carl J. and Ruth Shapiro Cardiovascular Center
Hours: Mon-Fri: 6:30 am - 7:30 pm; Sat-Sun: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- BWH Café – located on the 2nd floor of the hospital, next to the Tower Elevators
Breakfast hours: 6:30-10:30 am daily
Lunch/Dinner hours: Monday-Friday: 11:15 am-11:30 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 11:15 am-2:30 pm; 3:00-11:30 pm
- Café Xpress – located on the 2nd floor, inside the Café
Hours: Monday-Friday: 6:15 am-7:30 pm
- Pat’s Place – provides grill food, sandwiches and salads, and is located at the 15 Francis Street entrance in the Peter Bent Brigham Building
Hours: Monday-Friday: 6:00 am-5:00 pm
- Au Bon Pain – located at 75 Francis Street in the hospital’s main lobby
Hours: Monday-Saturday: 24 hoursSunday: until 8:00pm
- Newspapers may be purchased from attendants who visit patient floors once a day. Newspapers include the Boston Herald, Boston Globe, New York Times and USA Today. The Main Lobby also has newspaper machines.
- A Notary Public is available through Patient/Family Relations to authorize important documents.
This page was last modified on 5/14/2013