The Brigham and Women's Hospital Department of Nutrition provides nutrition services both for ambulatory (walk-in) patients and for patients in our hospital.
As part of the Brigham and Women's Hospital, the Department of
Nutrition is dedicated to providing the highest quality patient-focused
nutrition care, to advancing the practice of clinical nutrition, and to
educating future dietitians and other healthcare providers.
To become the premier center for nutrition practice by taking a
leadership role in enhancing nutrition care through development
of cutting-edge systems and models. We will create the highest
quality of nutritional care through our commitment to patients
and their families, the innovation inherent in our academic
programs, and the strength of partnerships with members of
the Partners HealthCare System, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute,
Harvard University, and our local community.
- Quality Patient Care
- Delivering patient-focused, quality care is the center
of everything we do.
- Teaching Excellence
- We uphold the highest standards in training healthcare
- We continuously seek new ways to demonstrate our
leadership role in clinical nutrition studies and nutrition
- Customer Focus
- Our focus is to serve our customers.
- Supportive Work Environment
- We recognize and value the contributions of every individual.
We support an environment that fosters creative thought,
respect, growth, and fulfillment.
- We continuously strive to develop multi-factorial systems
and multi-disciplinary teams for enhanced nutritional care and
- Embracing Change
- Embracing change will help us be effective.
- Operational Efficiency
- We strive for efficient and effective delivery of our services.
Send Feedback to: Katherine McManus
This page was last modified on 4/26/2012