The Center for Community Health and Health Equity (CCHHE) is an important expression of Brigham and Women's Hospital's commitment to community service. Our efforts have been directed to addressing issues related to health care, employment, social programs and services, and many other quality-of-life issues facing our community.
The range of organizations that we interact with include schools (both public and private), housing developments, civic groups, youth serving organizations, and a number of other service-related groups in Mission Hill.
BWH has provided support in a number of ways to these Mission Hill entities, including: financial support, technical assistance, volunteers, direct health services, and providing access to some of the hospital’s professional staff who have made themselves available to give their time and services to assist in addressing a number of health-related issues facing this community.
Some of the many groups and organizations that we interact with include:
- Alice H. Taylor Tenants Task Force
- Maurice J. Tobin School
- Mission Church Grammar School
- Mission Hill Crime Committee
- Mission Hill Health Movement
- Mission Hill Little League
- Mission Hill Main Streets
- Mission Hill Neighborhood Housing Services
- Mission Hill Softball League
- Mission Hill Youth Collaborative
- Mission Main Tenants Task Force
- Mission SAFE
- Mission School
- Parker Hill/Fenway ABCD
- Roxbury Tenants of Harvard
- Sociedad Latina
- Tobin Community Center
To find more about our Community Programs, please contact John McGonagle at Jmcgonagle@partners.org.
This page was last modified on 3/10/2017