Brigham and Women’s Hospital is dedicated to:
- serving the needs of our local and global community,
- providing the highest quality health care to patients and their families,
- expanding the boundaries of medicine through research,
- educating the next generation of health care professionals.
Brigham and Women's Hospital aspires to transform the future of healthcare, through science, education and compassionate care, locally and globally.
- Quality Patient Care: Delivering quality patient care is the center of everything we do.
- Teaching Excellence: We seek to uphold the highest standards in training health care professionals.
- Research Leadership: We continuously seek new ways to demonstrate our leadership role in research.
- Customer Focus: Our focus is to serve our customers.
- Respect for the Individual: We recognize and value the contributions of every individual.
- Teamwork: We work toward a unified approach to developing health care solutions.
- Embracing Change: Embracing change will help us to be successful.
- Operational Efficiency: We strive for efficient and effective delivery of services.
This page was last modified on 10/17/2012