Brigham and Women's/Faulkner Strategic Planning Report
Discovery and Innovation:
Working Together to Provide Superior Healthcare
The strategic plan has been designed to best express how we will achieve our ongoing mission and vision in light of the many challenges and opportunities on the horizon.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital is dedicated to:
- serving the needs of our local and global community,
- providing the highest quality health care to patients and their families,
- expanding the boundaries of medicine through research,
- educating the next generation of health care professionals.
Brigham and Women's Hospital aspires to transform the future of healthcare, through science, education and compassionate care, locally and globally.
- Quality Patient Care: Delivering quality patient care is the center of everything we do.
- Teaching Excellence: We seek to uphold the highest standards in training health care professionals.
- Research Leadership: We continuously seek new ways to demonstrate our leadership role in research.
- Customer Focus: Our focus is to serve our customers.
- Respect for the Individual: We recognize and value the contributions of every individual.
- Teamwork: We work toward a unified approach to developing health care solutions.
- Embracing Change: Embracing change will help us to be successful.
- Operational Efficiency: We strive for efficient and effective delivery of services.
This page was last modified on 10/17/2012