Jan 23, 2017
Announcing Brigham Health
New name reflects the Brigham’s role as a world leader in maintaining and restoring health, encompassing care delivery, scientific discovery and education
Jan 17, 2017
Are you ready to explore your baby’s genome?
Clinical geneticists are part of a national consortium of researchers studying the pros and cons of genome sequencing for newborn health.
Jan 10, 2017
Melinda Upton, MS, joins BWH as Vice President of Network Development
Melinda Upton, MS, has been named vice president of Network Development at Brigham and Women’s Health Care starting Jan. 23.
Jan 23, 2017
- Lowest PSA Level After Treatment May Identify Those in Need of More Aggressive Prostate-cancer Therapies -- Prostate Cancer News Today
- Surrogate Endpoints Useful in Study of Treatments for Prostate Cancer -- Cancer Network
- More than half the country not adequately prepared for health emergency -- Healio
- Healthcare leaders from the US and UAE discuss the 'Hospital of the Future' at the World Economic Forum -- Yahoo Finance
- The Top 5 Stories in HIV Medicine for 2016 -- Medscape
- Expecting quadruplets, family comes home to NH -- New Hampshire.com
- 9-year-Old with Terminal Cancer’s Travel Dreams Fulfilled -- ABC News.com
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital geneticist wins Breakthrough Prize -- Healio
- Fixed-Dosed Pills Better For Hypertensive Patients -- iTech Post
- Fixed-dose combination pills may improve adherence, persistence in adults with hypertension -- Cardiovascular Business