Nov 17, 2016
Ultra-Long Acting Pill Offers New Hope in Eliminating Malaria
BWH investigators and collaborators have created a swallowable capsule that can stay in the stomach and deliver medicine for up to two weeks or more.
Nov 16, 2016
New Biomaterial for Preventing Uncontrolled Bleeding
BWH bioengineers have developed an injectable material that could offer a better way to prevent bleeding for many patients.
Nov 10, 2016
Molecular Signature for Aggressive Brain Tumor Uncovered
New findings suggest that a routine test can be used to identify which patients may require intensive clinical management and surveillance.
Dec 02, 2016
- Menopause May Be Reason More Women Develop Alzheimer’s Than Men -- Alzheimer's News Today
- Changing How Patients and Doctors Talk About Death -- Harvard Business Review
- The 2017 TED Prize Winner Is Raj Panjabi -- Time
- Study Links Gut Bacteria to Parkinson’s Disease -- Healthline
- Rob Gronkowski’s season looks sacked by back woes -- Boston Globe
- At-home hospitalization research funded by BWH -- Mission Hill Gazette
- A Million Dollar Prize For A Doctor Who Goes The Extra Mile -- OPB.org
- People susceptible to the placebo effect may be keeping us from getting new drugs -- Washington Post
- I-Team: Truckers, Feds at Odds Over Regulating Fatigue -- NBC New York