Mar 27, 2017
Paid Medical Malpractice Claims Decrease
Researchers report that the overall rate of claims paid on behalf of all physicians dropped by 55.7 percent. Pediatricians had the largest decline, at 75.8 percent, and cardiologists had the smallest, at 13.5 percent.
Mar 22, 2017
Using a Smartphone to Screen for Male Infertility
Easy-to-use smartphone app and accessory analyzes sperm concentration and motility with ~98 percent accuracy.
Mar 17, 2017
PCSK9 Inhibitior Bococizumab Produces Varying Results
Bococizumab significantly reduces cardiovascular events in high-risk patients with high LDL cholesterol levels. Development of the drug was stopped after some patients experienced a reduction in cholesterol lowering over time.
Mar 28, 2017
- How the Brigham's 'child life' team helped Devin Suau through radiation treatments -- FOX 25 Boston
- There Is Now An App For Sperm Testing -- The Huffington Post
- Fertility Test Uses Smartphone App To Take Sperm Count -- WBUR Radio Boston
- Top heart doctors warn proposed NIH cuts would be catastrophic -- Reuters
- Another look at the surge in EpiPen costs -- Business Insider
- Pakistani-American surgeon awarded Ellis Island Medal of Honour -- Dawn
- Pakistani-American doctor to receive Ellis Island Medal of Honour -- Geo TV
- Six Indian-Americans among Ellis Island Medal of Honour -- Times of India