The Division of Otolaryngology provides comprehensive medical and surgical services for diseases of the head and neck. This includes management of diseases of the ears, hearing disorders, ear infections, nasal and sinus problems, sleep disorders including snoring, swallowing disorders, voice pathology and disease, tumors of the head and neck, and plastic and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck.
Connect to us, online, at www.patientgateway.org to schedule appointments, request refills, and send any non-urgent communications on your time!
- Transoral Robotic Surgery (TORS)
- Hearing and vestibular disorders
- Sleep apnea and snoring
- Voice disorders
- Swallowing disorders
- Head and neck cancer
- Center for Facial Restoration
In addition to general otolaryngology, our staff has a wide variety of subspecialty expertise, including:
- Jo Shapiro, MD – Zenker's diverticulum; swallowing disorders, general pediatric otolaryngology
- Neil Bhattacharyya, MD, FACS – chronic rhinosinusitis; surgical treatment for obstructive sleep apnea and snoring; endoscopic sinus surgery
- Donald J. Annino, Jr., MD, DMD – transoral robotic surgery (TORS); head and neck surgical oncology and reconstruction; anterior skull base tumors
- C. Eduardo Corrales, MD - otology and neurotology, cochlear implants, diseases of the ear, otosclerosis and stapes surgery, superior canal dehiscence and acoustic neuroma (vestibular schwannoma) surgery
- Jayme R. Dowdall, MD - laryngology; care of the professional voice; vocal fold motion impairment (vocal fold paralysis/paresis); swallowing disorders; airway disorders; laryngeal papillomatosis; cough; laryngopharyngeal reflux; spasmodic dysphonia
- Sapideh Gilani, MD - General ENT; hearing loss; diseases of the ear; pediatric otolaryngology; sinus surgery; deviated septum; and facial plastics
- Laura A. Goguen, MD, FACS – head and neck surgical oncology; parotid and thyroid disease; sinusitis
- Daniel J. Lee, MD, FACS – otology and neurotology; cochlear implants; otosclerosis and stapes surgery; superior canal dehiscence; acoustic neuroma surgery
- Charles M. Norris, Jr., MD, FACS – head and neck surgical oncology
- Anthony Prince, MD - General ENT; hearing loss; diseases of the ear; pediatric otolaryngology; sinus surgery and deviated septum
- Rachel Roditi, MD - General ENT; hearing loss; diseases of the ear; pediatric otolaryngology; sinus surgery and deviated septum
- Jennifer J. Shin, MD - pediatric otolaryngology; diseases of the ear; sinonasal disease; neurotology and cochlear implants
- Tom Thomas, MD, MPH – transoral robotic surgery (TORS); head and neck surgical oncology and reconstruction; anterior skull base tumors; parotid, thyroid, and parthyroid surgery
- Lynn J. Kepnes, NP – general adult otolaryngology
We work with a dedicated team of audiologists, voice therapists and swallowing therapists. In addition, we collaborate closely with thoracic surgeons, neurosurgeons, gastroenterologists, neurologists, radiologists, and other specialists at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in the care of patients with otolaryngological conditions.
We also serve as the surgical team within the multidisciplinary Head and Neck Oncology Center at Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center, delivering innovative surgical treatment and expert reconstruction for patients with head and neck tumors.
This page was last modified on 10/30/2014