Patient and Family Relations
The Patient Family Relations team is here to advocate for the best possible outcome through collaboration with our patients and staff. We do this by; leading with curiosity and not judgement, listening with compassion and creating a safe space for patients and families to share their experiences.
We are committed to improving the patient experience by addressing all communication and quality of care concerns for the hospital and using them to learn, to remove barriers and to improve our current processes.
We strive to deliver an excellent service for our patients and staff. Our aim is to acknowledge all concerns/feedback or complaints within 7 days and resolve all concerns in a timely manner. If you have a quality of care concern, please call 617-732-6636, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Patient Family Relations, Bretholtz Center, 75 Francis Street, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, 02115.
To reach your physician, please call his or her office directly.
1681 Washington Street
6 Shipyard Drive, Suite 2A
Services: Primary Care
15 Corporate Park Drive
Services: Cardiology, Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Neurosurgery, OBGYN, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, Surgery, Urology
56 New Driftway
Services: Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
541 Main Street
- Cardiology: (781) 952-1240
- Cardiac testing (Stress, Echo, Holter, Nuclear): (781) 952-1288
- Congestive Heart Failure Clinic: (781) 952-1219
- Coumadin Clinic: (781) 952-1256
- Endocrinology: (781) 952-1280
- Imaging (CT, Ultrasound, Bone Densitometry, and X-ray): (781) 952-1577
- Internal Medicine: (781) 952-1280
- Phlebotomy: (781) 952-1367
- Pulmonology: (781) 952-1240
- Sleep Center (Physician Diagnostics): (781) 952-1460
- Wellness and Education: (781) 331-7799
- Billing: (617) 726-3884
- Referral Office: (866) 489-4053
- Human Resources: email@example.com
- Patient and Family Relations: (617) 732-6636
- General Administrative Offices: (781) 952-1273
51 Performance Drive
Entry Two, 3rd Floor
Services: General Surgery and Vascular Surgery
Become a Brigham and Women’s Harbor Medical Primary Care Patient
Call our new patient line at (781) 952-1303, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30am-5pm, for new primary care and specialty care office visits. One of our experienced staff will help you find the doctor that is right for you and your family.