The Brigham and Women’s Hospital Multidisciplinary Sinus Group is a research and patient-care team focused on the diagnosis and treatment of sinus disease. Our multidisciplinary team is made up of allergists, rhinologists/ENT surgeons, and research scientists who work towards the common goal of understanding and managing chronic sinus disease.
How We Can Help
- Evaluation and diagnosis of sinus disorders including chronic rhinosinusitis, nasal polyps, and aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease (AERD).
- Participation in clinical trials for AERD and nasal polyps.
- Next generation treatment with biologics and new treatment options; our physicians follow the most up-to-date research on the emerging field of biologics for AERD, severe asthma, and nasal polyps.
- Referral services to ENT specialists with extensive experience with surgical treatment of sinus disease, nasal polyps, and AERD patients.
What Sets Us Apart
What makes this care center unique to BWH?
- We diagnose and treat hundreds of patients with sinus disease per year and our allergists have performed more than 300 aspirin desensitizations for patients with AERD over the past 5 years.
- We are actively engaged in clinical research. Our allergists and ENT specialists collaborate closely, with ongoing research to help understand what causes sinus inflammation and nasal polyps, and with several current trials aimed at finding new treatment options for our patients. As a patient with AERD, you can enroll online in our registry here.
Schedule an Appointment
For an appointment with one of our Allergy specialists (Dr. Tanya Laidlaw, Dr. Kathleen Buchheit, or Jillian Bensko, PA-C), call the allergy clinic at (617) 732-9850. The team is available to answer your calls Monday – Friday, 8:30pm–4:30pm. For an appointment with one of our Rhinology specialists (Dr. Stella Lee, Dr. Regan Bergmark, or Dr. Alice Maxfield), call the rhinology clinic at 617-525-6500.
If you are a new patient, you must register with Brigham and Women's Hospital. This is the first step to scheduling an appointment. New patients should call a patient coordinator directly at 855-278-8009 to request an appointment. Our scheduling coordinators provide personalized service in English or Spanish.
If interested in AERD-related clinical trial opportunities or to enroll in our AERD Patient registry, please visit AERD.partners.org
Brigham Allergy Clinic
850 Boylston Street
Brigham and Women's Health Care Center, Chestnut Hill
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Phone: (617) 732-9850
Fax: (617) 731-2748
Clinical Trials Hub
60 Fenwood Road
Hale Building for Transformative Medicine
Boston, MA 02115
Phone: (617) 732-7791