When you first come to Brigham and Women’s Primary Care Associates, Longwood, you will choose a primary care provider and become a key part of our patient-centered team. Our multidisciplinary clinical teams include a primary care clinician, pharmacist, clinical social worker, nutritionist, licensed practice nurse, and medical assistant. This group will be responsible for coordinating and tracking your care over time.
- We will treat you as an individual.
- We will address your physical and mental health needs.
- We will work together to improve your health and keep you healthy.
- We will coordinate your care with specialists and hospital physicians.
- We will make use of innovative practice tools to improve the quality of care for our patients.
Our Patient-Practice agreement highlights certain behaviors and actions that providers and patients will commit to in order to accomplish attainable health goals. Please click to view our Patient-Practice agreement.