The primary care physicians of Brigham and Women's Hospital will coordinate the full continuum of your health care needs from preventive care to primary, specialty or hospital care.
Our physicians are board certified and have faculty appointments at Harvard Medical School. They are on staff at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston and Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital in Jamaica Plain.
Our providers are currently accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, please call 857-307-3900 and select option #4.
Primary Care Providers
- Haruka Badger, MD – Specialty: Primary Care, Medical School: Kanazawa University of Medicine 2001, Residency: Richmond University Medical Center, 2016, Clinical Interests: general medicine, internal medicine, primary care
- Lini Bhatia, MD - Accepting New Patients. Specialty: Primary Care, Internal Medicine Medical School: Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda Medical College Residency: ETSU, Internal medicine. Fellowship: Research Fellow in Ophthalmology, MEE, Harvard Medical School. Board Certification: ABIM-2019-2029 Clinical Interests: General Internal medicine, Primary Care. Languages: Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Urdu. Interests outside of medicine: I love cooking, and drawing . I am learning Hindustani classical music, and running a book club. I act in Hindi plays. I am stitching hundreds of fabric masks during Covid-19 pandemic for donation.
- Stuart J. Klein, MD - Medical Director, Brigham and Women’s Primary Care Associates at Norwood. Medical School: State University of New York @Brooklyn, Residency: Yale New Haven Hospital, Clinical Interest: Primary Care, Specialties: Internal medicine, Board Certifications: Internal Medicine, 2007. Dr. Klein is not accepting new patients.
- Martha Smith, NP – Specialty: Primary Care, Nurse Practitioner, Profile: Certifications Nurse Practitioner – Adult, 2009, Bio: Martha Smith, RN, ANP-C, MSN completed her Master’s of Science in Nursing from the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, MD. She joins Primary Care Associates, Norwood after two years of internal medicine experience at The Phyllis Jen Center for Primary Care at BWH in Boston and three years experience in a private primary care office in Wareham, MA. Martha is not accepting new patients.
- Alexandra Vilmenay, FNP - Specialty : Primary Care, Nurse Practitioner Certification: Family Nurse Practitioner, ANCC BIO: Alexandra Vilmenay, RN, FNP-BC , MSN completed Masters of Science in Nursing , University of Massachusetts Boston ,2011 Joined Primary Care Associates of Norwood after 7 years of Internal medicine and Urgent Care experience at private practice in RI. Overall nurse of 15+ years at BWH in Boston.