The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine collaborates with referring physicians to help them access services for their patients. Visit Referring a Patient for more information.
We train the next generation of pulmonology and critical care medicine physicians through our internationally-renowned fellowship program. Read about the seven Pulmonary and Critical Care fellows who received awards from the American Thoracic Society in 2016.
We continually offer and participate in educational conferences and presentations about the latest advances in pulmonary and critical care medicine:
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Grand Rounds
- Meets every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. beginning September through June.
- Pulmonary Grand Rounds Lectures and Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine cases vary week-to-week and alternate between presentations on innovative research by our distinguished faculty, clinical case discussions to highlight important advances in the clinical care of our patients, and invited national and international speakers.
- Conference details: Duncan Reid Conference Room. Talk titles and speakers published in PCCM Weekly Conference Schedule.
- Harvard Medical School CME Certified
- If you would like to be included on the mailing list, please contact Barbara Doherty .
Pulmonary Research Work-In-Progress Conference
- Meets every Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. beginning October through June.
- Conference details: Thorn 11 Conference Room; speakers, talk titles, location published in PCCM Weekly Conference Schedule
- If you would like to be included on the mailing list, please contact Barbara Doherty