At Brigham and Women's Sports Medicine and Shoulder Service, patients can have diagnostic tests and a physician's evaluation on the same day in the same location. Our multidisciplinary team of orthopedic surgeons, rheumatologists, radiologists and physical therapists assures a timely and accurate diagnosis - and the fastest recovery possible.
- all musculoskeletal problems
- specialized arthroscopic procedures of the knee, shoulder, elbow spine and ankle
- advanced surgical reconstruction of torn knee ligaments and state-of-the-art treatment techniques for neck and back problems
- advanced surgical repair or replacement of torn knee cartilage, including cartilage cell regrowth
- advanced rehabilitation techniques and state-of-the-art equipment for faster and safer return to activity
- non-operative treatment services
In addition to being compassionate and committed experts in the field of sports medicine, our sports medicine specialists are team doctors to Wellesley and Wheelock colleges' women's sports program, as well as consultants to the World Hockey League and soccer players from as far away as the Persian Gulf states. In addition, Mass General Brigham Orthopaedics, of which the Center is a member, serves as the team physicians to the New England Patriots and the New England Revolution.