Brigham and Women's Bridge Clinic is a rapid-access, low barrier clinic for patients with Substance Use Disorders (SUDs), including alcohol, opioids, benzodiazepines, cocaine, amphetamines, etc. We embrace a harm reduction and compassionate approach for patients in all stages of recovery.
We are conveniently located at the main entrance of Brigham and Women’s Hospital at 75 Francis Street, Boston MA.
Brigham and Women's Bridge Clinic provides the following services:
- Medications for the treatment of addiction (e.g., buprenorphine/Suboxone™, Sublocade™, naltrexone, Vivitrol™)
- Individual and group peer support with a recovery coach or social worker
- Connection to community resources for food resources, housing, identifications cards, employment, education, etc.
- Provides a “bridge” to longer-term treatment that fits each patient’s self-identified path for sustained recovery when an individual is ready for that transition
- Addiction Psychiatry: Treatment and management of mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar disorder that can often co-occur with substance use
- Infectious Diseases: Treatment and management of infections such as HIV, Hepatitis C, bone/joint infections, heart valve infections, etc. that often occur during substance use
- Women’s Health: Treatment and coordination of care for women prior to pregnancy, during pregnancy, and throughout the post-partum period, including support for mothers around Department of Children and Families (DCF) cases and custody hearings
Brigham and Women's Bridge Clinic accepts referrals from inpatient services, outpatient practices, and the Emergency Department. We also accept walk-ins and welcome any patient that walks through our door.
The mission of Brigham and Women's Bridge Clinic is to provide rapid access to treatment for patients with Substance Use Disorders. We believe in a harm reduction, non-judgmental approach and meet each patient where they are, in all stages of recovery. We recognize Substance Use Disorder as a medical condition that is best treated with a compassionate, evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach.
Our team consists of:
- Addiction psychiatrists and internal medicine physicians
- Recovery coaches
- Resource specialists and social workers
- Medical assistants
Brigham and Women's Bridge Clinic
75 Francis Street
1st floor, Suite 159
Boston, MA 02115
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm / Walk-In Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:30pm
Phone: (617) 278-0172
Fax: (617) 278-0191