Our highly trained specialists provide full consultative and non-invasive diagnostic services in every area of adult cardiovascular disease at Brigham Health and Brigham and Women's/Mass General Health Care Centers, located at Patriot Place, next to Gillette Stadium in Foxborough.
Working closely with our colleagues in surgery, medicine, imaging and nursing, we are dedicated to providing expertise in diagnosing and treating valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, thoracic aortic aneurysm/dissection, arrhythmia, heart failure and congenital and inherited cardiac disorders. Our surgical team provides complete management of pre-surgical and post-operative care at the Center.
Non-invasive diagnostic tests available at the Center include, but are not limited to:
- Transthoracic echocardiography – an ultrasound exam used to diagnose abnormalities of the heart.
- Holter monitoring – a small device that records the heart's electrical activity throughout a 24-48 hour period.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG ) – a 15-second test that records the heart's electrical activity.
- Exercise tolerance testing – a diagnostic test for heart disease that assesses the hearts performance during aerobic exercise.
- Exercise stress echocardiography – an ultrasound exam that assesses the heart's response to stress or exercise.
- Vascular and arterial studies – ultrasound exams that diagnose venous and arterial abnormalities.
Patients who require invasive diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures will have full access, via their cardiovascular specialists, to the entire array of cardiac services at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. Both sites share the same information system, enabling testing performed at one site to be accessible at the other.
To schedule an appointment or to learn more about Foxborough Cardiovascular Medicine, please call 1-866-378-9164.