1. Mizuguchi KA, Mitani A, Waikar SS, Ireland P, Panizales C, Deluke G, Sugarbaker DJ, Bonventre JV, Frendl G. Use of postoperative creatinine to predict sustained kidney injury in patients undergoing mesothelioma surgery. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2012 Jul; 7(7):1071-8.
2. Edrich T, Frendl G, Rawn JD, Paschalidis Y. Modeling the effects of bivalirudin in cardiac surgical patients. Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2011 Aug; 2011:120-3.
3. Hoffmann D, Bijol V, Krishnamoorthy A, Gonzalez VR, Frendl G, Zhang Q, Goering PL, Brown RP, Waikar SS, Vaidya VS. Fibrinogen excretion in the urine and immunoreactivity in the kidney serves as a translational biomarker for acute kidney injury. Am J Pathol. 2012 Sep; 181(3):818-28.
4. Zhao H, Heard SO, Mullen MT, Crawford S, Goldberg RJ, Frendl G, Lilly CM. An evaluation of the diagnostic accuracy of the 1991 American College of Chest Physicians/Society of Critical Care Medicine and the 2001 Society of Critical Care Medicine/European Society of Intensive Care Medicine/American College of Chest Physicians/American Thoracic Society/Surgical Infection Society sepsis definition*. Crit Care Med. 2012 Jun; 40(6):1700-6.
5. Ng SY, Sugarbaker DJ, Frendl G. Interatrial shunting after major thoracic surgery: a rare but clinically significant event. Ann Thorac Surg. 2012 May; 93(5):1647-51.
6. Oxman DA, Chow JK, Frendl G, Hadley S, Hershkovitz S, Ireland P, McDermott LA, Tsai K, Marty FM, Kontoyiannis DP, Golan Y. Candidaemia associated with decreased in vitro fluconazole susceptibility: is Candida speciation predictive of the susceptibility pattern? J Antimicrob Chemother. 2010 Jul; 65(7):1460-5.
7. Williams M, Hevelone N, Alban RF, Hardy JP, Oxman DA, Garcia E, Thorsen C, Frendl G, Rogers SO. Measuring communication in the surgical ICU: better communication equals better care. J Am Coll Surg. 2010 Jan; 210(1):17-22.
8. Gajic O, Dabbagh O, Park PK, Adesanya A, Chang SY, Hou P, Anderson H, Hoth JJ, Mikkelsen ME, Gentile NT. Early Identification of Patients at Risk of Acute Lung Injury: Evaluation of Lung Injury Prediction Score in a Multicenter Cohort Study. Am J of RCCM. 2011; 183(4):462-470