Our Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) program offers a comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology practice that encourages women to develop a long-term relationship with an OB/GYN practitioner; one who can offer advice, education and care over many years.
Our staff offer expert obstetric and gynecological care in the following areas:
- General gynecology
- Gynecologic surgery
- Infertility evaluation
- Pap smear evaluation
- Pregnancy (normal and high-risk)
- Pre-pregnancy conception planning
- Contraception, including IUD placement and removal
Our staff also provides the following office-based procedures:
- Non-stress testing for fetal monitoring
- Colposcopy for evaluation of abnormal pap smears
To make an appointment with an OB/GYN at Brigham and Women’s Health Care Center, Westwood, please call (877) 937-8128.