Our Orthopaedic program is dedicated to applying the most advanced treatments for conditions that affect the bones, muscles, ligaments and joints.
Our comprehensive program provides high-quality, personalized care for the following conditions:
- Arm, elbow and hand conditions
- Foot and ankle conditions
- Hip and knee disorders
- Joint replacement (preoperative and postoperative care)
- Musculoskeletal conditions and injuries
- Non-invasive management of spinal conditions
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Spine disorders (e.g., stenosis and intervertebral disc disease)
To make an appointment with an orthopaedist at Brigham and Women’s Health Care Center, Westwood, please call 1-877-WEST128 (1-877-937-8128).