Physicians and surgeons representing the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and the Division of Thoracic Surgery work together in the Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) Lung Center. In addition to providing day-to-day patient care, these respiratory experts also serve as a primary resource for the medical community and the patients it serves throughout the BWH network and beyond. We offer consultation advice, education, direction and treatment services regarding pulmonary diseases to physicians, patients and families at our Boston locations and at our satellite offices.
The Brigham and Women's Hospital satellite locations provide the same Brigham and Women's Lung Center expertise as the central location while still allowing patients the opportunity of direct access to sophisticated lung treatment technologies and research while remaining in their home environment. The satellite locations, consistent with their central counterparts, support sophisticated radiation and medical oncology treatments. This allows patients the benefit of receiving advanced cancer care in locations close to home. Patients with complex medical conditions or cancers also benefit in both central and satellite locations with multidisciplinary referrals and treatment from colleagues routinely dealing with uncommon forms of malignancy.
The BWH network includes:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
- Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Health Care Center, Chestnut Hill
- Brigham and Women's/Mass General Health Care Center, Foxborough
- Kent Hospital, Rhode Island
- Milford Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Make an Appointment
Call The Lung Center at 1-844-BWH-LUNG (1-844-294-5864) to make an appointment with a community network specialist or request an appointment online.
Refer a Patient
Physicians can call 1-844-BWH-LUNG (1-844-294-5864) to refer a patient or can make an online referral.
Community Network Specialists
- Daniel Cohen, MD, Thoracic Surgery
- Christopher Ducko, MD, Thoracic Surgery
- Michael Jaklitsch, MD, Thoracic Surgery
- Ciaran McNamee, MD, Thoracic Surgery
- Benjamin Raby, MD, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Scott Swanson, MD, Thoracic Surgery
- Abby White, MD, Thoracic Surgery
The Lung Center is located at Brigham and Women’s Hospital at the 15 Francis Street entrance. Thoracic surgery, pulmonary and critical care medicine and thoracic imaging are adjacent to one another, making accessibility and appointment scheduling seamless.