General and GI Surgery Locations
The Division of General and Gastrointestinal Surgery at Brigham and Women’s Hospital includes board-certified surgeons and a supportive clinical and administrative staff, who work as one cohesive team to provide the best possible care for each patient. In addition, patients have full access to the Brigham's world-renowned academic medical center in Boston, with its diverse multidisciplinary specialists and state-of-the-art facilities.
General and gastrointestinal surgery services are available at Brigham and Women’s Hospital main campus in Boston, Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital in Jamaica Plain, Brigham Health and Brigham and Women's/Mass General HealthCare Centers in Foxborough, Brigham and Women’s Surgical Associates at South Shore Hospital in Weymouth and Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center in clinical affiliation with South Shore Hospital in Weymouth.
Discuss the most convenient location for you when you make an appointment with a patient coordinator.
General and GI Surgery Contact Information
Before making your first appointment you must register by calling the Brigham and Women's Hospital registration line at (866) 489-4056. The staff will help you through the process of registering as a patient at the Brigham. After registering, contact our patient coordinators at the numbers below to schedule appointments.
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Boston: (617) 732-5122
- Brigham Health and Brigham and Women’s/Mass General Health Care Centers
Foxborough: (866) 378-9164
- Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital
Jamaica Plain: (617) 983-4800
- Brigham and Women’s Surgical Associates at South Shore Hospital
Weymouth: (781) 624-4242
- Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center in clinical affiliation with South Shore Hospital
Weymouth: (781) 624-4760
- Cancer Surgery: (see below)
- General and Gastrointestinal Surgery: (617) 732-5122
- Colorectal Surgery: (617) 732-8460
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery): (617) 525-3597
To make an appointment with a cancer surgeon, click on the type of cancer below to access the names and contact information of surgical oncology specialists.