1. Sign up for a New Volunteer Orientation (NVO) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting desired orientation date (see NVO schedule). Space is limited and registrations are taken on a first come, first served basis. Email should include the following:
2. Pre-placed volunteers, meaning volunteers who already have a relationship with a department and know where they will be volunteering, should obtain a letter from the BWH supervisor to bring with them to NVO. The letter must:
3. Attend entire NVO, bringing the following items:
4. Receive clearance from BWH Occupational Health (OSSVS will facilitate this process).
5. Receive BWH ID badge and placement (OSSVS will facilitate this process).
Note: In the event that the volunteer is a minor (age 16-17) s/he will need to bring the following additional form to NVO: