The Clinical Records Department can provide you with copies of your clinical records related to care and treatment at Brookside Community Health Center.
To receive copies of your medical record, you must submit a written, signed, and dated request form (the form is available in English and Spanish). Please include:
- Patient's full name (include maiden name if applicable)
- Current address and telephone number
- Date of birth
- BWH Medical Record Number, if available
- Date of service
- Physician name
- Complete mailing address to send copies
If you are requesting copies for purposes of continued care, please state this in your request and an abstract will be provided at no charge. Otherwise, a fee may be associated with your request. If you are in immediate need of copies or have questions regarding your request, please contact us at the phone number below.
Clinical Records does NOT provide radiology films of copies of hospital bills. Such requests should be directed to the appropriate department.
- For radiology films, call the Film Library at 617-732-7180.
- For copies of hospital bills, call Billing Customer Service at 617-724-1914.
The Clinical Records Department can be reached at 617-983-6079. We are open Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm (excluding holidays).